We will be upgrading to the new version of SalesClic on Thursday, January 10th (SalesClic will be unavailable from 17:00 to 18:00 GMT).
This upgrade focuses on SalesClic for Google Apps and SalesClic for Highrise. (SalesClic for Salesforce users beware – the next upgrade will be for you.)
SalesClic for Google Apps
- Increased visibility on future revenue. We are adding a brand new tab to the SalesClic menu – Flows. This tab will show you, pipeline by pipeline, your projected flow of opportunity closings. The next, much awaited and very exciting step for us will be to combine this information with the payment schedules you have been using for a while. The result: no less than your projected cash flows, based on your sales pipeline.
- Improved reporting in Excel. We are adding pipeline statistics to the Excel and Google Docs reports generated from the pipeline.
- Streamlined user interface. We are extending our new interface design to Quotas, Statistics and the Opportunities Folder.
SalesClic for Highrise
- Increased visibility on future revenue. Our new Flows tab (see above) is also coming to Highrise. A big change for Highrise users, that until the SalesClic integration could not even define closing dates for their deals.
- Faster pipeline loading for large Highrise teams. We have had performance issues for Highrise teams with over 200-250 deals in their Highrise database. The SalesClic – Highrise synchronization is still technically tricky for such teams (we are working on it), but you can now decide when to synchronize, instead of being stuck every time you display a SalesClic pipeline. Just click the Refresh icon in your pipeline header:
- A pipeline for orphaned deals. Until now we could not display the Highrise deals lacking an owner. We are now displaying them in a dedicated pipeline.
- User management. We are adding a Team and users section to the Settings tab, so that you can select which Highrise users can access your SalesClic pipelines.