nimble apps is a publisher of online professional software founded in 2008.
Vision: we believe there is a space between traditional management software (focused on administration and control) and business intelligence software (complicated and expensive) for the ingenious treatment of specific business workflows.
Objective: we offer online applications that simplify the management of these business workflows and, thanks to embedded analytical tools, enable our users to optimise them.
We leverage the SaaS distribution model to bring Web 2.0 functionalities and analytics to our applications.
SalesClic is the first implementation of this vision. It is an online sales analysis and forecasting application that provides sales teams with simple answers to the following key questions:
- What are the recurring stages of our sales processes, and the economic characteristics of these stages?
- Stage by stage, what are and what should be the live opportunities?
- Opportunity by opportunity, what are the right amounts, closing dates and closing probabilities?
- How reliable are our sales forecasts?
- What chances do we have of exceeding our sales targets?